You may have more questions than answers about parenting or maybe the thought of becoming a parent seems impossible to you at this time. We’ve talked to hundreds of clients who are concerned about things like this:
- My husband or boyfriend doesn’t want to be pregnant, but I do.
- (For men) My girlfriend doesn’t want to be pregnant, but I do.
- I can’t tell my family.
- How will I finish school?
- How will I continue working?
- Where will I live?
- I don’t have medical insurance.
- I can’t afford a child.
- I’m too young.
We can talk about all these issues with you so you can decide if parenting is right for you.
Should you decide to parent, we have a number of SERVICES that can help you with parenting resources.
Whether you’re a first time parent or not, we have resources that can give you the tools you need to be well-equipped. These resources are offered through our “Bridges” program. Our program teaches you important information about your pregnancy, and parenting in general.
If you would like more information about our programs and how to enroll, please CONTACT US.